“He truly believed that his final gift would go on helping others long after he had gone.”– Linda Frost, donor wife
RTI Donor Services is a not-for-profit, American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) accredited organization, working with organ and tissue agencies to provide responsible stewardship of the gift of donation.
By working with RTI Donor Services, your organization benefits from the science, safety and innovation of RTI Surgical, Inc. (RTI).
Our focus is on delivering a high level of service to our customers and developing safe, innovative regenerative health solutions that improve patient quality of life and maximize the gift of tissue donation. Here are some of the support services offered to our agencies:
- Full range of services for musculoskeletal and membrane tissue, including tissue recovery services, processing and distribution
- CEU programs for agency and hospital staff
- In-depth technical training and education
- Recovery support, including recovery materials and support for donor eligibility determination
- On-call assistance, with 24/7 response to inquiries
- Assistance establishing and maintaining relationships with medical examiners, coroners, funeral directors and hospital personnel to increase donation options available to families
- Donor family services, including award-winning aftercare programs and recipient follow-up information
- Audit/regulatory support
- Media and public relations guidance
- Internet tissue tracking through our Agency Services website, an online resource that allows our recovery agencies to obtain information regarding the status of donor tissue and tissue implant information
Our mission is to ensure that every donation opportunity will be realized if the need exists, and we are committed to ensuring that the needs of patients are balanced with the donation wishes of individuals and their families.